Are you planning a tour in the near future with your little one? It is problematic without the best travel cribs. For most of the new moms, it seems illogical to get one for their baby, but it is a need of time.
As many experienced moms say having the best travel cribs for toddlers when they are traveling more than 1000 feet off the ground, is like a blessing for them.
Whether you are going to grandma’s home for spending holidays or flying to Europe, wherever you want to go, one thing remains the same your baby will need his safe place to rest and sleep.
The best travel cribs are the best option to make your job easy as they are portable. These are particularly designed to make your journey hassle-free by providing safety and functionality.
At this time the market is flooded with different travel cribs and every brand claims that their crib is the best travel crib for flying. So, to save your time or to narrow down the research, some of the highly recommended cribs are mentioned here.
Table of Contents
- 1 Some Options Of Best Travel Crib For Flying
- 2 Phil&teds Portable Traveller Crib
- 3 BABYBJORN Travel Crib Light
- 4 Koalaty 3-in-1 Universal Infant Travel Tote bag
- 5 KidCo Peapod Portable Indoor Outdoor Travel Crib
- 6 Lotus Travel Crib
- 7 Chicco LullaGo Portable Bassinet
- 8 4moms Breeze Plus Portable Playard
- 9 Munchkin Brica Fold N’ Go Travel Bassinet
- 10 Pamo Baby Deluxe Portable Nursery Center and Playard
- 11 2in1 Stationary & Rock Mode Bassinet
- 12 Graco My View Baby Bassinet with Stages
- 13 Joovy Room2 Portable Playard
- 14 Fisher-Price On-The-Go Baby Dome
- 15 Baby Delight Snuggle Nest Harmony Baby Lounger
- 16 How To Pick The Best Travel Cribs For 2 Year Old?
- 17 Final Words
Some Options Of Best Travel Crib For Flying
Phil&teds Portable Traveller Crib is a great option for parents who travel by air. You can easily carry it with yourself on a family vacation because it is a lightweight and compact full-size best travel crib. It can be perfectly used for camping and as a travel bed for a baby.
Its body is made up of good quality aluminum that is durable and has a thermally insulated mattress (that is self-expanding) with a fitted sheet. Considering safety as the main goal, it is made by following the Oeko-Tex standards. Moreover, it is a fully certified best travel crib.
This crib can be easily packed in a small zipper bag and it is also very easy to assemble, within seconds you can set it up. You can place it in the overhead compartment of the plane without any worry.
- It can be easily fit inside the normal luggage bag, hence there is no need to carry a separate bag for the crib only.
- This crib is super light, compact, and very easy to set up. It’s perfect to place in the suitcase because its bottom pads can roll up which is different from the other brands.
- It comes with a sun/fly cover that is amazing, because of this feature you can use it for a picnic too.
- It is very spacious and comfortable. The mattress of this crib is self-inflating which is accommodating for the parents.
If you are looking for a comfortable and safe crib for your baby, because you are going to travel by air, then the BABYBJORN Travel Crib Light is one of the best travel cribs. It is mainly designed to make it easy for the parents to set up the crib within seconds.
It comes with a mattress that is both waterproof and breathable. This crib is portable and lightweight, so makes your journey much easier.
- It is a well-designed travel crib for the baby.
- Very easy to set it up and usually require only 15 to 20 seconds.
- It has a thicker mattress that is very warm and cozy for the little one.
It is among the list of best travel cribs that are predominantly designed for flying. Koalaty 3-in-1 Universal Infant Travel Tote bag is a great option for parents who are looking for a multi-purpose crib for travel.
With some twists, you can easily convert this tote bag into a diaper bag, a changing bag, or a bassinet.
It comes in a combination of black and tan colors that make it perfect for both Mom and Dad to carry it. Polyester 600D fabric is used for this bag and the sides are made of cardboard.
It is very spacious and durable. Additionally, it comes with four exterior pockets with zippers that can be used to store different stuff according to your needs.
To clean the bag, you can simply wipe it by using a damp cloth or wet wipes. it will make your baby feel at home wherever you go.
- It is best to use during travel because it is very roomy and can also be used as a diaper bag. Diapers, baby wipes, toys, and other necessities can be placed inside the exterior pockets.
- It is convenient, durable, comfortable, and good-looking.
- It can be folded nicely to save space. It is a high-quality bag.
KidCo Peapod Portable Indoor Outdoor Travel Crib
Globally, the KidCo Peapod is highly recommended for families that travel a lot by jet. It is one of the only best travel cribs that passes the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
It can be used for children of age one to three years. It has a mash that is perfect to protect the baby from insects, and it is also good for proper airflow.
Because of its lightweight and compact size, you can easily place it inside your backpack and in the overhead compartment of the plane. It is also easy to store as it does not require more space.
It has a strong frame, micro-lite sleeping pad that is removable, and UV-protected cover with anchor straps that ensure the secured attachment with the ground, making it a perfect product for both outdoor and indoor use.
- Perfect to use as a crib and bed for toddlers.
- It’s easy to clean and assemble.
- size is good and comfortable for the baby.
The Lotus Travel Crib is from Guava Family. It is designed as a travel-friendly crib as it is lightweight (13 pounds only), and compact. It comes with a bag that you can easily hold on a plane and put in a car. It is sturdy and made of non-toxic material.
The mattress that comes with this crib keeps the baby warm during sleep because it is thermally insulated, and there is no risk of choking while using the mattress. It has a mesh side door that you can zip up or down, according to your preference.
The carrying case of this crib also has backpack straps that make handling easier. It is the only crib that is certified safe with GreenGuard Gold. All these features make it one of the best travel cribs for traveling.
- Comes with a two-year warranty.
- Great for traveling.
Related: 9 Best Stroller With Rubber Wheels
Chicco LullaGo Portable Bassinet
Chicco LullaGo Portable Bassinet is one of the amazing options for parents who travel a lot as it is easy to carry and assemble. It can be used for newborn babies until they weigh about 20 pounds.
Plus, it guarantees the peaceful and comfortable sleep of the baby.
You can keep an eye on your baby through its mesh paneling which is also helpful in promoting proper ventilation for the baby.
Its mattress and all other fabrics are machine washable which is a great feature. It also contains a pocket to store the toys and other baby essentials.
- Assembling this bassinet is super easy.
- I’m glad to choose this one for my baby.
4moms Breeze Plus Portable Playard
4moms travel crib has a lot of features that make it an all-in-one best travel crib for your little. It comes with safety straps and the edges are raised which ensures the safety of the baby.
It is an amazing crib that grows with your baby. It can be used as a bassinet, changing table, and playpen as per your requirements.
It’s also very easy to assemble as a single motion is required to open and close this travel crib and whenever needed you can clean it by simply using a damp cloth.
- One of the best features that I like about this crib is the size. It is designed in such a way that you can use it for your child for a longer period. My son is about 14 months old and I can still use this multi-tasking travel crib for him.
- It has 2 levels, the bottom and the mid. As a new mom, mid one was best for me during the first few weeks as I don’t need to bend again and again to carry the baby. The bottom one is good for older babies because it is spacious.
It is highly appreciated among the new parents and recommended as one of the best travel cribs for flying.
It is about 12 inches wide 30 inches long, making the size perfect for your growing baby that allows him to sleep calmly.
The weight of the Munchkin Travel Bassinet is about 3 pounds and within seconds you can set it up.
It comes with mesh sides (making it easy for you to look from another room and see if the baby is sleeping or not) and a water-proof mattress.
- It is the best option for those who travel by plane, as it can be perfectly fit at your feet if you are sitting in a bulkhead seat.
- It has enough space so the baby can roll over in it.
At less than the price of $80, parents can get the bassinet, crib, and a changing station for infants, newborns, and toddlers.
In addition, there is a mobile that will aid them in falling asleep.
The portable crib is equipped with breathable mesh panels and an ultra-soft mattress for maximum ease of use.
Its compact design is suitable for any space and is easy to put together or collapse and move with its easy-folding leg and carry case.
- After you get used to how it works and how to assemble, it’s easy for you.
- A great option for travel because it is both compact and durable.
- It has all the necessary parts that anyone needs.
The bassinet is portable and weighs just 20 pounds, and it folds down into a small carry bag.
One of the best things about it is that it features the option of rocking to calm your baby so that you don’t have to.
The mesh construction makes sure that your child can always see you and the reverse is also true.
- It comes with a bag, in which you can pack it after folding.
- Size is great, your baby can easily fit in it.
- Travel friendly because of its lightweight.
Graco My View Baby Bassinet with Stages
This best travel crib is a hit with parents who are raving on Amazon’s review section about its versatility and is designed particularly to “grow” with your child to ensure that you don’t have to search for a new crib.
The most popular choice that can also be used as an individual Playard for children, or the adjustable-height bassinet when you have a baby or an infant.
It can also move on wheels and has a mesh side as well as a canopy for protection with toys.
- Easy to use while traveling because of its lightweight.
The spacious crib, which measures at least 10-square feet, is the perfect size for two kids to snuggle inside and enjoy.
It comes with big side panels, a comfortable waterproof mattress that is padded, and two wheels that assist you in moving it around.
- It’s a little bit heavy but very sturdy and a great option for twins.
- Super easy to clean.
It may appear to be too heavy to be a suitable alternative for travel but it’s actually not.
When folded flat, this On-The-Go Baby Dome weighs less than 7 pounds. You can carry it with ease because of a pair of handles.
This one of the best travel cribs has a comfortable pad as well as a canopy that can shield your baby from pests. It’s ideal for babies that weigh between 20 and 30 pounds.
- It’s pretty lightweight and super easy to fold so you can carry it while traveling.
- You can hang it on your baby’s stroller handle.
If you do co-sleeping, then this compact, foldable baby bed can provide a secure and comfy spot for your infant to rest.
The integrated light and sound device will soothe your baby quickly.
If you’re not using it, the bed can fold into a carry bag about the size of a normal tote.
- It’s a blessing for co-sleeping because the baby cannot move out and we cannot move in so it keeps the baby safe.
- Quality is good.
How To Pick The Best Travel Cribs For 2 Year Old?
While choosing the best travel cribs for your little one, keep the following points in mind:
- Remember to check the coziness of the crib and the comfort it will provide to the baby. For this look for a crib that has a soft mattress, enough room, and proper ventilation.
- Ensures the safety of the crib before buying it.
- Choose a lightweight and compact crib, if you are particularly looking for a travel crib.
- Before purchasing any crib, check weight and age specifications.
- Last but not the least, pick a crib that is easy to assemble and set up.
In addition to the best travel crib for a baby, you can also check the best sound machine for the baby.
So, these travel cribs are among the best travel cribs for traveling. Each one has its features and is designed to make your journey hassle-free.
You can buy any according to your ease, it will help in ensuring the safety of your child while he has quality sleep time.